Business for sale in Western Australia
ALLPHONES Whitfords City for sale, ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Sales revenue: Undisclosed
Net profit: Undisclosed
Furniture/Fixtures value: Undisclosed
Inventory/Stock value: Undisclosed
Owners need to sell ASAP. Will consider all offers!
Back on the market after the last sale fell through and don't have time to spare.
Unfortunately the owners can't stay around to take advantage of the upside potential and will consider all written offers.
Such a low entry price represents huge capital appreciation potential for any interested buyer.
Don't miss this chance to secure yourself an amazing business with huge capital appreciation potential in a high growth market.
Call the owners now
Adam: 0413 589 812 (email@example.com)
Adal: 0431 111 886 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Store: (08) 9307 8333 (email@example.com)
This is an established multi-carrier telecommunications business with a loyal database of repeat customers in a major Westfield shopping centre. The kiosk is situated in the middle of a busy mall with high traffic flow. Secure tenancy with lease to expire in June 2016.
This is a great opportunity for an individual or a dedicated couple to run their own business in a high growth industry.
Owners are looking to sell to pursue a career opportunity in their field of study with a contract already signed to start mid-year.
- Airtime is a percentage of each customer’s bill which is received for the whole life of their contract.
Consignment Stock model:
- Franchisor pays for all stock orders. This allows you to concentrate on sales and not worry about credit terms with suppliers. This unique model allows for the business to be run with low working capital.
- Ongoing sales support and training from the franchisor. This minimizes the workload for owners in store as your main focus should be to generate sales.
- Allphones is the largest independent telecommunications retailer in Australia. First opened in 1989, Allphones have grown to 170 stores Australia-wide. Pro-active in branding with sponsorship of “Allphones Arena” in Sydney.
- With mobile broadband and new smartphones being constantly released, there is always demand for telecommunications products. This will likely accelerate within coming years with brands like Apple and Samsung constantly looking to grow their market share.
Please contact us for any further questions on:
Other InformationSupport Traning: Fully provided by franchisee and head office
Lease Terms: Expiry June 2016