Business for sale in Western Australia , Albany
|Company Details:||Realpower Pty Ltd t/a Real Guys|
|Agent Detail:||Tom Kovacs|
W02 -26 Best Fish & Chips In Town
Sales revenue: Undisclosed
Net profit: Undisclosed
Furniture/Fixtures value: Undisclosed
Inventory/Stock value: Undisclosed
- Established in 1952, 8 Years Current Owner
- Fully Equipped with Fridges, Freezers, & Fryers
- Trading 6 Days a Week with Strong Cash Flow
- Great Reputation in the Local Community
- 57 sqm Floor Space + Use of Shed At Rear
Located South-West WA, this business has been established for nearly 60 years and has gained a great reputation and well known in the local community as the “Best Fish’n’Chips in Town”. Operating currently at just a few hours during evenings 6 days per week, it generates a very high cash flow with strong demand. Word of Mouth and TV advertising creates awareness of the shop and the quality of the food keeps customers coming back for more.
A new owner can benefit from the great reputation of this long established business and growth is possible by extending the currently limited opening hours.
As the current owner is moving north due to health issues, and he feels, this is a great opportunity for hands-on enthusiastic people to take over and enjoy the rewards.
1. Pictures could be of generic nature and should not be considered as representation of the business above.
2. Location stated might not be accurate, exact location of businesses is confidential and will only be disclosed on request to registered prospective purchasers.
Asking Price including P&E:
$110,000 + SAV
For more information and to obtain a copy of the confidentiality
agreement, please fill in the e-mail enquiry form or
contact Real Guys Business Brokers:
P: 1300 844 677
F: 08 6161 3867