Macarthur Business BrokersBusiness Broker Id : 976 Region : New South Wales Telephone : (02) 4...
Thank you for taking the time to consider asking Macarthur Business Brokers (a Division of the Profit Advantage Group) to act on your behalf as licensed business agents for the sale of your business.
Macarthur Business Brokers have extensive business and commercial experience and will provide you with a no obligation, pre-sale evaluation of your business. That way you will know what you may achieve from a sale, and be able to decide whether selling is a viable option at this time. We are able to provide Step-by-Step Guidance and Support on:
- How to Prepare your Business for Sale
- How to Present your Business for Sale
- How to find the right buyer
- Preparation of a Business Portfolio
- Marketing Campaign
- Sale Negotiation
Where additional advertising is required, we advise and help in an effective advertising campaign.
We are able to List your Business on a Confidential basis as required.
With a well structured Business Sale Methodology, we have an established and proven process for placing your business in the market for sale. Selling your business requires 5 key elements (we call them the Macarthur Business Brokers 5 P’s of Selling your Business):
- Preparation – Ensure you have prepared your family, staff (if you’re telling them early) and more importantly yourself for the sale. We also recommend to you that you should seek independent Financial Planning, Taxation, Accounting, Legal and Business advice as part of your preparation of your business for sale.
- Presentation – Take the time to clean-up your business and get your documentation in place … this includes policies and procedures on how your business is run. Our sister company Macarthur Business Advisors is able to assist you with this critical stage if you need help.
- Price – We will give you our estimate of a potential selling range … but selling is always about a willing buyer meeting a willing seller so the market will always set itself at the final price, but we’ll give you our professional guidance on where to start and how to proceed.
- Promotion – We will undertake our standard agreed promotion for your business and are always willing to chat about how you can extend this coverage with your own advertising (and yes we take the calls).
- Patience – You should understand that selling a business is a difficult thing and one which does take time. Should you start to become impatient on the rate of inquiry for your business then the only real opportunities are for you to do more Promotion or to reduce the Price ... and we always prefer you to do the former first!
However, before we can list your business for sale, we need to undertake an inspection.
Should you then engage us to act on your behalf as your Business Sale Agent (Broker) we will provide a formal written evaluation and potential selling range for your business at the time of executing our Agency agreement.
As we are part of a professional group of business advisors we are able to understand your business and assist you with its preparation & presentation for sale.
Contact us at the Profit Advantage Group today to discuss your sale business needs.
02 4625 9534
- Husky Woodfired Pizza Ref D740South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $150,000
- Takeaway Food
Well established south coast pizzeria...
- Timber Joinery Business Ref D739New South WalesPrice: $90,000 plus SAV
- Manufacturing Light
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Trades and Tradesmen
Long established on the mid north coast...
No Under Offer Listings Found
No SOLD Listings Found