Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
Cafe Offering Huge Potential, Location, Water Views & Regular Customers, Brighton-le-sands NswAdvert Id: 255320, Sellers Ref: (P18022)
Location:Brighton Le Sands, Sydney, New South Wales
Category:Cafe and Coffee Shop, Takeaway Food
Asking Price:$119,000 + SAV
- Sales revenue : Undisclosed
- Net profit : Undisclosed
- Furniture/Fixtures value : Undisclosed
- Inventory/Stock value : Undisclosed
This is a very well known and loved café in the heart of Brighton-le-Sands
> Has good trading figures and full financials will be provided with vendor’s permission.
> Is located in the very well-known foodie destination, on a very busy road, with views across the Botany Bay, close to the Sydney CBD and Airport.
> The landmark Novotel Hotel Brighton Beach, located on north-western corner of the intersection of Bay Street and The Grand Parade, a short stroll away.
> Many cafés and restaurants are located along The Grand Parade and Bay Street, covering many types of cuisine: Australian, Greek, French, European, Italian, Thai and Japanese – a foodies destination.
> Currently consuming 25 – 30 kilos of coffee per week.
> Reputation for excellent coffee, food and friendly service, early morning regulars and workers frequent this café, car parking is available on a side street.
> Has significant potential to increase sales revenue by extending trading hours into the afternoon and evening, obtaining a liquor license and offering take-away meals and sweet treats to beach goers.
> Has been owned and managed by the same person for over 5 years.
> Is very well known and loved by the clientele and welcome tourists alike.
Owner/s reason for selling
2 x Owners 6am – 2pm, Tuesday – Friday
2 x Casual Staff 6am – 12pm Weekends
Owners Weekly Earnings (Estimated)
$1,500 – as reported by vendor
Property & Lease Details
Lease Commencement -
Current Term End Date 6 months plus 3 year option
Currently Monthly Rent $3,440
Bond / Security Currently 1 Month
Other Outgoings Light, Power, Heating
Outdoor seating for 15 people
Indoor seating for 22
Tuesday – Friday, 6am – 2pm
Saturday – Sunday, 6am – 12pm
Coffee lovers purchasing in-house and take-away coffee
Early morning tradies
The Potential for Growth
This business has significant potential for growth, via:
* Extend opening hours and open Monday’s
* Offer afternoon trade
* Encourage take-away coffee sales
* Expand on sales by selling take-away meals
* Licensing the premises and offer wine, beer and spirits
* Promote catering
* Establish a website and social media sites
* Increase seating
* Expand the current menu to offer healthier options such as salad bowls
* Offer ice cream and/or gelato, appealing to people on the sand and walking by
This iconic business has the location, the reputation and the product offer, combined with a catchment of the very best demographic profile for this type of business, to provide the foundation for significant growth and diversification. Moreover, its proximity to Sydney Bayside really enhances what can be done with this business, in terms of increasing its destination factor.
The main shopping precinct is located along Bay Street and extends to the foreshore on The Grand Parade and down a short length of Moate Avenue. The landmark Novotel Hotel Brighton Beach, located on north-western corner of the intersection of Bay Street and The Grand Parade, also contains a significant amount of commercial and retail space. Many cafés and restaurants are located along The Grand Parade and Bay Street, covering many types of cuisine: Australian, Greek, French, European, Italian, Thai and Japanese.
Shops and services include supermarket, banks, post office, clothing, jewellery, hair dressers, doctors and fishing supplies.
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach offers premium 4.5-star hotel accommodation overlooking the beautiful, white sandy beaches of Brighton-Le-Sands and Sydney’s picturesque Botany Bay.
The hotel has a spacious and relaxing beachside feel, superbly located in the heart of Brighton-Le-Sands’ new foodies strip, teeming with cosmopolitan restaurants and cafés. Only 4km from Sydney Airport and 7km from the heart of Sydney CBD, our hotel is also convenient to iconic attractions such as the Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo and Sea Life Sydney Aquarium.
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach features 296 hotel rooms, most with uninterrupted views of the Sydney city skyline and beautiful Botany Bay.
Brighton-Le-Sands is the site of the Bicentennial Monument which stands in Cook Park, on the Botany Bay foreshore. It commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet in Botany Bay in 1788.
The Greek Australian Sports Hall of Fame was established to commemorate the Athens 2004 Summer Olympics. It was originally housed in the old Royal Volunteer Coastal Patrol building on the Grande Parade close to the intersection of Bay Street, but was moved further south, when this building was demolished in 2008. A statue of 1896 Greek gold medallist Spyros Louis also stands nearby in Cook Park.
A shared paved walkway and cycleway runs the length of Cook Park from Kyeemagh to Sandringham is popular with both walkers, joggers and cyclists especially on weekends. For cyclists it provides access to the Homebush Bay Cycle route, and the Cronulla to Kurnell cycleway via the Captain Cook Bridge, and forms part of the Sydney Coastal Walk.
Every New Year's Eve, Bayside Council holds a popular family fireworks display over the water at 9pm which attracts tens of thousands of visitors to Brighton Beach.
Plant & Equipment
A full list of the plant & equipment will be provided at request.
This is a very desirable business:
> It has a prime location with excellent frontage on Grand Parade.
> A much-loved café by locals and visitors.
> It has the potential for significant revenue growth.
> It is in the heart of one of the busiest foodie destinations in Sydney.
All the hard work has been done to put this business on the map and now is beautifully poised for the new owners to take the business to the next level and beyond.
- Real Estate: This iconic business has the location, the reputation and the product offer, combined with a catchment of the very best demographic profile for this type of business, to provide the foundation for significant growth and diversification. Moreover, its proximity to Sydney Bayside really enhances what can be done with this business, in terms of increasing its destination factor.
- Years Established: 2013
- Employees: 2 Owners + 2 Casuals
- Trading Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 6am – 2pm Saturday – Sunday, 6am – 12pm Closed Monday
- Support Training: Yes
- Reason For Selling: Family Commitments
- Lease Terms: Property & Lease Details Lease Commencement - Current Term End Date 6 months plus 3 year option Currently Monthly Rent $3,440 Option period/s To be negotiated Review Terms To be negotiated (currently CPI) Renew Options To be negotiated Bond / Security Currently 1 Month Other Outgoings Light, Power, Heating
- Company Details : Transworld Business Advisors - Parramatta
- Phone : Click here for phone number
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more featuresYou must select a state.
Similar Business Opportunities
- Licensed Organic Whole Food Cafe Southern Highlands NswSouthern Highlands, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $250,000 WIWO
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
- Health Food
This café is very well known by locals and visitors alike, the business has an established an enviable reputation withi...
- Excellent Net Profit Licensed Restaurant & Bar Bowral, Southern...Bowral, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $199,000 + SAV
- Takeaway Food
Offered for sale is a popular and highly efficient restaurant offering, bar, restaurant, take-away and catering. this i...
- Price Reduced Jim's Franchise Building Inspection Business - Sw...New South WalesPrice: $129,000
- Building and Construction
Need a sea change or tree change, be your own boss with a great support network...
- Outstanding Opportunity To Own A Growing And Profitable...Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $895,000
- Business Services
Focalpoint is a global leading business coaching, training and professional development company founded by the internati...
- Leading Book Binding & Printing Business Established 50 Years -...Ryde Area, Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $250,000 plus SAV
- Small Business General
This is sydney’s leading book binding and printing business. operating for 50 years, the business has established an u...
- Ladies Fashion Store Lifestyle Opportunity, Bowral Southern...Bowral, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $139,000 + SAV
High profile location established 35 years lifestyle choices for an independent owner operator...
- Price Reduction Cafe, Pizza & Take-away Bundanoon Nsw - Freehold...Southern Highlands, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $160,000 + SAV
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
- Takeaway Food
- Coffee Espresso Bar
Iconic and traditional cafe in a conversation area of one of the most unique villages in the beautiful southern highland...