Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
Exotic Homewares Store Stock Negotiable, Life Style Opportunity Bowral NswAdvert Id: 255700, Sellers Ref: (P18026)
Location:Nsw, Sydney, New South Wales
Category:Retail, Homeware, Furniture
Asking Price:$195,000 + Stock Neg
- Sales revenue : Undisclosed
- Net profit : Undisclosed
- Furniture/Fixtures value : Undisclosed
- Inventory/Stock value : Undisclosed
The highlights of this business include:
> A consistent solid financial performance, providing an excellent return for the owner. Full financials will be made available to genuinely interested parties.
> A very loyal and appreciative clientele as evidenced by a 5/5 review rating by every reviewer on Facebook.
> In a fantastic location, situated centrally in the main street of Bowral, in the heart of the very popular Southern Highlands of NSW and strategically situated between Sydney and Canberra.
> Known for its business ethics in selling Fair Trade products and sourcing directly from artisans.
> Significant potential for organic growth of the business
> First time for sale by the founding owner.
> Popular with locals and visitors alike.
Reason for Selling
The owner is simply now seeking a new career direction, after 7 years and is looking for something which involves giving back to the community.
A broad range of product are sold including:
furniture • soft furnishings • mats • ornaments • mirrors • lamps • wall hangings
incense • sculptures • mosaics • & much more
All the products are bought directly from artisans across Asia. The owner makes regular buying trips for this purpose, which of course is tax deductible.
The Business Premises
The business operates from large premises of some 200 sq metres* in the main street of Bowral. It has good exposure to the significant foot traffic in the vicinity and ample parking is provided nearby (Woolworths carpark). The premises feature a large loading dock which permits access to shipping containers and there is a very large storage area at the rear of the retail front.
A new lease will be provided to the approved buyer. The term of the new lease will be flexible and could be a 3 + 3 (3 years with a 3-year option) or a 5 + 5. The current rent is a very reasonable circa $911 per week ($47,400 pa), for 200 sq metres in a prime CBD location
Fixtures & Fittings
A full asset register will be supplied as part of the due diligence process.
1 x Owner/General Manager Management and sales
2 x Casual 3-4 days per week
3 x Casual 3-4 days per week
Mon-Fri 9.30am – 5pm
Sat 9.30am – 4.30pm
Sun 10am – 4pm
This business has good potential for growth, leveraging the location and reputation of the business. Some potential channels include:
> Expanding the retail footprint and moving the very large storage section to a cheaper off-site location
> Improving the online service platform to reach out to new customers around Australia.
> Leveraging the brand and reputation to create branded product for wholesale.
The potential for growth and/or diversification is significant and enhanced by the:
> Location - in the centre of Bowral, the very heart of the beautiful Southern Highlands;
> Setting - within the very Dirty Janes emporium, which is one of the main visitor attractions in Bowral;
> Catchment area - with the very best demographic profile for this type of business,
> Proximity - to Sydney, both by road and train.
All of the ingredients to really leverage the destination factor for this business.
The Tourism Factor
Tourism is big business in the Southern Highlands and that of course translates into customers for businesses such as this and moreover provides the platform to really leverage a destination for this business. Some important destination factors are provided by the following snapshot figures from ‘Destination Southern Highlands’.
• 1.7 million people visited the Southern Highlands in 2016;
• Staying for a total of 1.2 million nights; and
• The top activity at 59%, was eating out at a restaurant or café.
Today Bowral is a decidedly up-market, some would say yuppified, tourist centre full of boutiques, gift shops, antique dealers, restaurants and cafes, bookshops and art galleries. It is possessed of a healthy climate and scenery reminiscent of rural England. Source: [Web Link Censored]
The Southern Highlands is rated as one of the most beautiful places to visit in Australia and has a great lifestyle with fantastic cafes, restaurants, vineyards, boutique shops, and things to do and see. Source: [Web Link Censored]
A Growing Area & Tree-Change Destination
The Southern Highlands residential property market was running hot, according to Herron Todd White’s December report. The property valuation firm says that strong price increases and quick selling periods have been evident across the entire region. The main driver is the trend of second and third home buyers and retirees relocating for a tree change from Sydney and for the affordability. (Source: Property Observer)
Bowral and the Southern Highlands is within the Wingecarribee Shire and the table below shows the steady growth in the local population which is expected to quicken in pace with the overflow from Sydney.
A very unique & special business, highlighted by:
> A prime location
> Centrally located in a catchment area of one of Australia’s best demographic profiles for such a business
> A business model that provides the foundation for an excellent ROI.
> Potential for real growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a very unique business, which embraces a very agreeable lifestyle!
- Is Business Relocatable?: Yes
- Support Training: Yes
- Company Details : Transworld Business Advisors - Parramatta
- Phone : Click here for phone number
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more featuresYou must select a state.
Similar Business Opportunities
- Licensed Organic Whole Food Cafe Southern Highlands NswSouthern Highlands, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $250,000 WIWO
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
- Health Food
This café is very well known by locals and visitors alike, the business has an established an enviable reputation withi...
- Lighting Emporium Located In Campbelltown Nsw Flagship Store &...South West Sydney, Western Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $399,000 plus SAV
- Manufacturing Light
Offered for sale for the first time in 39 years is a very well-known and leading retailer of commercial and domestic lig...
- Excellent Net Profit Licensed Restaurant & Bar Bowral, Southern...Bowral, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $199,000 + SAV
- Takeaway Food
Offered for sale is a popular and highly efficient restaurant offering, bar, restaurant, take-away and catering. this i...
- Curtains, Upholstery & Interior Design Plus Outstanding Showroom...Bowral, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $350,000 + SAV
This is a very well-known and leading interior design service and retail store in the southern highlands of nsw. operati...
- Price Reduced Jim's Franchise Building Inspection Business - Sw...New South WalesPrice: $129,000
- Building and Construction
Need a sea change or tree change, be your own boss with a great support network...
- Cafe Offering Huge Potential, Location, Water Views & Regular...Brighton Le Sands, Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $119,000 + SAV
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
- Takeaway Food
Grand parade location, great fit-out, take it to the next level...
- Outstanding Opportunity To Own A Growing And Profitable...Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $895,000
- Business Services
Focalpoint is a global leading business coaching, training and professional development company founded by the internati...
- Leading Book Binding & Printing Business Established 50 Years -...Ryde Area, Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $250,000 plus SAV
- Small Business General
This is sydney’s leading book binding and printing business. operating for 50 years, the business has established an u...
- Motivated Vendor Fireplaces & Weber Bbq Specialists Southern...Southern Highlands, Sydney, New South WalesPrice: $350,000 + SAV
Leading brands in a state-of-the-art showroom. servicing commercial/residential sectors - wollondilly, southern highland...
- Ladies Fashion Store Lifestyle Opportunity, Bowral Southern...Bowral, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $139,000 + SAV
High profile location established 35 years lifestyle choices for an independent owner operator...
- Price Reduction Cafe, Pizza & Take-away Bundanoon Nsw - Freehold...Southern Highlands, South Coast, New South WalesPrice: $160,000 + SAV
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
- Takeaway Food
- Coffee Espresso Bar
Iconic and traditional cafe in a conversation area of one of the most unique villages in the beautiful southern highland...