- 30kg Coffee per week, trading 5 days only, semi-managed - Rent $1,770 pw (includes Outgoings) - Secure Lease: 7 + 5 + ..
- Fantastic 5 day espresso bar, Bourke St Docklands - Excellent Rent: $734 pw and Secure lease - Great location, next do..
- Takings: $7,000 per week, 20 kg coffee pwampers - Secure Lease: 5 + 5 years, Rent: $580 per weekampers -..
- Newly renovated cafe in a building foyer on Bourke St Docklands - Over $50k spent on new equipment and fit out - Very ..
- Steady takings of $6,000 pw - with short hours (6 days)ampers - New Secure lease is available to the incoming t..
- Taking $16,000 - $20,000 per week. ampers - Selling 20 - 30 kg of coffee per weekampers - Trading 5 days..
An exclusive opportunity exists to purchase one of the best Subway stores currently for sale in Melbourne.ampers ..
Providing attractive returns to owner and 13 Located in busy Docklands area surrounded by growing number of office and..
After 9 years, this Kebab shop located in busy Docklands is for sale. Surrounded by offices and apartments, main entranc..
Take that Lifestyle Opportunity and be part of our Unique and Exciting Trike Tour Operation based on the Waterfront in D..
Who doesn't wish to take a plunge into business world and enjoy it's rewards? But the main question arises, how to go about it? How to determine which business is suitable for you? Should you opt for starting everything from scratch or buy an existing Business for Sale? I would say it is woRead More
Starting up a new business required both the hard work and dedication. From developing a unique business idea to find potential investors, building company from the scratch to creating marketing strategies involves risk and luck.That’s why most of the new-age business owners across Australia are investing their money by bRead More