Ellis CorporateBusiness Broker Id : 757 Region : Western Australia Telephone : (08) 9...
During its formative years, Ellis Corporate gained a reputation in the hospitality industry for the sales of city and country hotels, motels, caravan parks and liquor stores.
Since then, it has broadened its scope to encompass businesses in the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Service, Distribution, Construction, Retail and Master Franchising sectors. While the agency's Corporate Business Broking Division specialises in the sale of medium to large businesses, it also has achieved notable success in the marketing of well documented smaller businesses.
This has occurred because the Division maintains a database containing a large number of potential purchasers with many individual and diverse requirements.
Ellis Corporate's business broking team comprises six experienced members. Each has conducted businesses both locally and overseas, and all enjoy a sound financial know-how. They are all committed to keeping themselves well informed about the current trends in their various specialised markets, and have the skills needed to advise on all of the factors that can contribute to a successful business sale or purchase.
These skills include qualifying purchasers, helping eliminate problems that can adversely affect a business sale, assisting purchasers in securing finance, and creating advertising designed to achieve maximum exposure for each dollar spent.
All of our dealings have a single goal: client satisfaction.
Our Business Broking Team
Principal & Licensee
David is a commerce graduate of UCT, majoring in Accounting, Business Administration and Marketing. David has a wealth of knowledge and experience in real estate investment and development, commercial property management, and corporate business broking - involving medium to large enterprises.
Corporate Business Broker
Daniel has a BA (Business Law) degree and is a lawyer with over 20 years’ experience dealing with publicly listed companies. He has researched, invested in, and traded with many listed companies both in here and overseas. Daniel has valuable experience in selling minority or majority shareholdings in private companies and can settle shareholder disputes.
Corporate Business Broker
Richard's background includes company directorships of a major Queensland automotive dealership and a hospitality business. Subsequently he spent ten years as a business broker in Canada consulting with buyers from Asia, Europe and North America. Richard is skilled in buyer negotiations leading to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships with an emphasis on new owners looking to safely gain entry to their own businesses.
Corporate Business Broker
Alan represents Ellis Corporate in the South West region of Western Australia; opting for a lifestyle with traditional country values - a legacy of his rural upbringing and farming origins. Formal business qualifications and with a background as a business strategist and turnaround specialist, Alan's broad based senior management experience covers a diverse range of industries including agriculture, mining, hospitality, tourism, e-business, retail, professional services and manufacturing.
Peter Marinovich has spent 35 years in marketing in Australia and Africa. He entered the business broking field with Ellis Corporate some 10 years ago after a period in which he owned a marketing and a manufacturing business. The holder of a B.Comm degree in accounting and marketing, Peter has, over the years, successfully negotiated the sale of businesses in the mining, retail, wholesale, manufacturing and finance sectors as well as the services industry.
Peter is highly self-motivated, tenacious and innovative and, as a former immigrant, is well able to understand the needs of migrants. This, coupled with his accounting and marketing background, his record in achieving successful sales and his previous experience in running his own businesses, has equipped him with all the tools that you need to achieve the win-win the sale of your business.
- Alan Dinnie Phone : 0417 906 263 Mobile : 0417 906 263
- Richard Mott Phone : 0410 817 408 Mobile : 08 9388 9951
- Peter Marinovich Phone : 08 9388 9951 Mobile : 0410 424 006
- Daniel Dawson Phone : 0405 715 029 Mobile : 08 9388 9951
- David Ellis Phone : 08 9388 9951 Mobile : 0438 800 724
- Nick Benwell Phone : 0402 815 005 Mobile : 0402 815005
- Roz Baker Phone : 0417990441
- Daniel Galvin Phone : 0428 233 709 Mobile : 0428 233 709
- Stewart Phone : 0438800724 Mobile : 0438800724
- Bernard Crooks Phone : 9388 9951 Mobile : 0478130484
- Multiple Income Streams Are Key To Impressive 30 Year BusinessWestern AustraliaPrice: $2,000,000
- Manufacturing and Industrial
‘ branded products supplied; also custom manufacture of quality commercial equipment’….....
- E-commerce Website And Direct Marketing Business!Western AustraliaPrice: $49,500
- Home Based
- 10 Acre Olive Grove!Western AustraliaPrice: $550,000
Tranquility and space… be self -sufficient - this is the good life!...
- Profitable Fun For All The Family Pets Included 4.5 Day Trading...Western AustraliaPrice: $195,000
Profitable pet food store...
- Top Seaside Fish And Chips Shop For SaleRockingham, Perth, Western AustraliaPrice: $30,000
- Fish and Chips
- Takeaway Food
Advanced fryers for quick and efficient production. this means you can serve a lot more customers in peak periods. best ...
- Cleaning Business! Professional, Profitable And EstablishedWestern AustraliaPrice: $50,000
Mostly domestic with some commercial....
- High Return On Investment! For Migrants And Investors!Western AustraliaPrice: $500,000
- Building and Construction
Property forms the foundations for your pension.....
- Distribution 34 Days P.w. Home BusinessWestern AustraliaPrice: $45,000
- Home Based
Run from home this flexi time business involves travelling northwards to top up stock....
- Print Business For Urgent SalePerth, Western AustraliaPrice: $149,000
Ideal non franchise family business...
- Profitable Gutter Cleaning Business -over 3000 Clients And 80% Of...Albany, South Coast Wa, Western AustraliaPrice: $189,000
- Garden and Tree Services
This successful cash flow business has been operating for over 8 years....
- Community Integrated Ecommerce Business For SalePerth, Western AustraliaPrice: $1,000,000
- Online Businesses
The asking price for an outright purchase is $2 million (negotiable). other options include a share of the business. a m...
- Profitable Freehold Niche Market Horticultural BusinessWestern AustraliaPrice: $1,680,000
Includes residence plus managers cottage on 8.85 acres...
- Backpacker Business 160 BedsPerth, Western AustraliaPrice: $325,000
- Hospitality and Tourism
Offers invited for 50% share from $325,000...
- Top Performing Perth Newsagency And Lotto For Sale. Big Enough To...Perth, Western AustraliaPrice: $599,000
- Newsagency and Lotto
The business is located in a fully-leased, award-winning shopping centre with over 100 shops, including woolworths, cole...
- Licensed Café FloreatWestern AustraliaPrice: $290,000
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
Busy local cafe...
No Under Offer Listings Found
No SOLD Listings Found