Business For Sale In Frenchs Forest

Find latest businesses for sale. We have multiple business for sale in different categories in the Frenchs Forest such as 2 Newsagency For Sale, 1 Bars For Sale, 1 Takeaway Shop For Sale, 1 Other Businesses For Sale and many more

Popular Locations in and around the Frenchs Forest area are Coffs Harbour have 59 Business opportunities, Port Macquarie have 41 listings for sale, Mid North Coast have 21 Business listings, Tweed Heads have 13 Business opportunities, Lismore have 12 Business listings, Grafton have 12 opportunities, Mona Vale have 11 Business listings, Northern Rivers, Ballina, North Shore and many more

Our Premium Franchises opportunities in the Frenchs Forest area are AMZ Importing Alliance, Australian Skin Clinics, Belgravia Health , Benleigh Vending, Better Bond Cleaning, Big Picture Alternatives Pty Ltd, Boost Juice, Bridgestone Australia Ltd, Car Care Australia Pty Ltd, Coaching Zone and many more

Some of the Business Brokers with opportunities in the region include (TBA) Transworld Business Advisors Norwest, ABS Business Sales Pty Ltd, Ascend Corporate, Australian Business Sales Corp Pty Ltd, Businesses 4 You Pty Ltd, Capital Commercial Business Sales , Central Coast Business Sales, Estia Realty, Fortune Business & Property Brokers, GE Business Agents

  • banner rotation 3
  • Ref 2326 Pizza & Burger Shop, North

    Frenchs Forest, North Coast, New South WalesPrice: $179,000
    • Takeaway Food

    Great exposure and foot traffic!!!situated on the upper north shore, a great opportunity to purchase a pizza and burger shop that also sells pasta and salads.7 days operation, opens 5pm to 10pm only but you have the opportunity to open mornings and lunch if...

  • Ref 2289, Newsagent, North

    Frenchs Forest, North Coast, New South WalesPrice: $120,000
    • Newsagency and Lotto

    ***you’re not buying a shop - your buying a territory****situated in the most highly developed area in the north shore.located in a very busy shopping centre, surrounded by hundreds of new developments, such as town centre, residential towers and the...

  • Frenchs Forest Newsagency Owned By Couple For The Past 43 Years,...

    North Coast, New South WalesPrice: $49,999
    • Newsagency and Lotto

    This newsagency is ready for a new lease of life. why ? because the northern beaches hospital is now opened and the traffic disruptions that have affected trade for the past 4 years are close to completion. growth potential :this business will only grow due...

  • Stylish And Discrete Small Bar And Dining Room With Huge...

    North Coast, New South WalesPrice: $135,000
    • Bar and Gaming
    • Cafe and Coffee Shop

    Licensed small bar & restaurant trading five evenings per week. established 3 years, with an increasing clientele from the upper north shore. this well patronised venue is operated by a husband and wife team who take great pride in the overall management,...

  • Dry Cleaners - Retail - Dry Cleaners - Retail Northern Beaches...

    North Coast, New South WalesPrice: $65,000
    • Others

    Dry cleaners - retail - northern beaches - agent sbx code number: f3238 retail dry cleaner - 90% of income is derived from dry cleaning, the other 10% is from alterations and washing of wedding gowns, shirts and doonas etc. - has 3 agencies of which...