Business For Sale In Springvale

Find latest businesses for sale. We have multiple business for sale in different categories in the Springvale such as 1 Building And Construction businesses for sale, 1 Other Businesses For Sale, 1 Takeaway Shop For Sale, 1 Service businesses for sale, 1 Car Wash For Sale and many more

Popular Locations in and around the Springvale area are Melbourne have 1108 Business listings, Dandenong have 85 listings for sale, Frankston have 70 listings for sale, Richmond have 69 listings for sale, Docklands have 68 Businesses for sale, Berwick have 63 Business listings, Camberwell have 62 listings for sale, St Kilda have 58 listings for sale, South Melbourne have 58 listings for sale, Doncaster have 57 Business opportunities and many more

Our Premium Franchises opportunities in the Springvale area are Amazing Clean, Australian Skin Clinics, Bedshed Franchising Pty Ltd, Benleigh Vending, Better Bond Cleaning, Big Picture Alternatives Pty Ltd, Boost Juice, Brazzen Pty, Bridgestone Australia Ltd, Brumby's and many more

Some of the Business Brokers with opportunities in the region include ABS Business Sales Pty Ltd, Absolute Business Brokers, Allsales, Ascend Corporate, Australian Business Sales Corp Pty Ltd, International Business Marketing Online Pty Ltd, LINK Business (NSW), Link Business Melbourne, Link Gold Coast, LK Business Brokers

  • View Saved 0
  • Pristine Condition Fish & Chip Shop, Asking $300,000 (15628)

    Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria Price: $300,000
    • Takeaway Food
    • Takeaway Food

    What a rare find! located in melbourne's south east, this is your opportunity to buy an excellent fish and chip shop, with a modern set-up, that look and feels brand new.fitted out with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure this business can operate at its...

  • Kitchen Cabinet Making And Renovation Business For Sale

    Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria Price: $140,000
    • Building and Construction

    This cabinet making business does kitchen and home renovations. the core of the business is the manufacture and installation of kitchen cabinets - which accounts for 90% of the yearly turnover. the other 10% comes from glass services - installing glass shower...

  • Automotive Service Centre Plus Car Wash Business For Sale

    Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria Price: $125,000
    • Car Wash
    • Mechanical Repair
    • Car Detailing

    This automotive service and repair centre provides a one stop shop for car care. this business has an excellent corner location on a busy main road which is a main north-south link in the springvale area. this automotive service business is a mechanical...

  • Glass/glazing Supply Installation Replacement Or Repair Business...

    Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria Price: $370,000
    • Service
    • Retail
    • Building and Construction

    Established for over 2 decades, this glass and glazing business has built a solid reputation in the industry for its top quality glass as well as its prompt, reliable and professional services. this business services the domestic, commercial and industrial...

  • Asian Restaurant $399,000 (14375)

    Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria Price: $399,000
    • Others
    • Retail
    • Restaurant

    Asian restaurant "springvale"*taking $30,000pw*brand new set up*no competitionmagnificent state of the art set up with no expense spared. business still growing. very high profits. $1,200pw rent. 14 year lease. 10pm close. simple systems in place. heavy foot...