Paramount Business Brokers is a boutique business broking firm specializing in the sale of all types of businesses throughout the Greater Melbourne area. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. With over 50 years of combined business & brokerage experience, we know how to take care of your business transaction whether buying or selling.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
Fred Samoun – Principal - OIEC | CPBB | AIBB | LEA REIV
Fred’s business journey began in the early 90’s- and since then, has had his sights firmly on the business landscape in one form or another… over the last 20 years; Fred has owned and managed several successful businesses in Melbourne and interstate. This led into a natural progression into the business broking world. Since 2005 Fred has listed & sold hundreds of business throughout Melbourne, varying from food & hospitality, retail, industrial, foodservice, wholesale and distribution… achieving many accolades along the way, he has built fantastic relationships and rapport with clients, vendors & purchasers, utilizing his many years of professionalism, integrity and respect for others. He now carries that on with the utmost ambition and endeavor, at Paramount Business Brokers.
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0417 319 873 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
John Khoury – Business Broker
John joins our team after a long and successful business journey, having been involved in the hospitality industry for over 17 years. John started in partnership with his family in many food and beverage businesses and evolved to develop, own and operate many cafes and restaurants throughout Melbourne’s CBD to the north east suburbs each to demonstrate his expertise in operating and managing successful businesses. Having vast experience in the hospitality industry, John has developed a thorough knowledge of all aspects of running a successful business and this has placed him in the idyllic position of becoming a specialist business broker.
John is focused and determined to offer the best possible service to both buyers and vendors; assisting them to market and sell businesses as well as identify and facilitate the purchase of businesses suited to the needs of prospective buyers.
John is passionate about the hospitality industry and excited to represent Paramount Business Brokers.
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0400 500 065 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
John Klonaris – Business Broker – TAS
John Klonaris has been involved in business full time since 1993 and part time before that. John’s experience is wide and varied: from his early years in the family supermarket to running a café, and owning a wholesale distribution business, food manufacturing plant and currently in the professional business service industry.
John knows and understands the effort in running a business in an ever increasing competitive environment and can relate to the needs of a business owner wanting to sell their business that they have worked hard to build up, and a purchaser looking for a quality business opportunity to further put their mark on it.
John is currently in the midst of his MBA (Master of Business Administration) and is specialising in Entrepreneurial Management.
“We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients.”… sums up exactly what John’s expectations and principles are, and along with this, John’s love of business and the ability to assist people achieve their goals is what attracted John to be associated with Paramount Business Brokers.
Based in our Hobart office, feel free to give John a call to discuss your business needs further, to either appraise your business, list your business or help you find your next business venture.
Office: 1300 1 PARAMOUNT Mobile: 0417 141 621 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
Tas Avtzoglou – Business Broker
Tas understands and knows the effort and sacrifice it takes to manage a business. He has built his own business over the last 11 years in a service based industry. Tas built client relationships with staff, managers and directors of well-known companies such as Australia Post, Bunnings, Merrill Lynch, National Australia Bank, and The AFL Events office. Tas states, “By displaying a professional attitude, communicating clearly, being honest, and caring about other people a feeling of empathy was created between clients and myself that brought in referral after referral in business contacts which in turn allowed the business to grow stronger”.
Prior to starting his business Tas worked in the family business of Lingerie and Apparel Manufacturing for 12 years. Through his early adult years Tas was dealing with workplace experiences that developed his people skills but more importantly gave him an early start in having responsibilities. During that time Tas graduated an Advanced Diploma in Business Marketing at NMIT and also obtained a certificate in sales management. Having acquired those skills he got on the front foot and gradually grew a customer base (wholesale supply) with MYER, Harris Scarf, and specialty boutique Lingerie retailers.
A marketing and advertising strategy implemented by Tas was the catalyst to the business Exporting Australian made products to a Malaysian company with various retail sites.
Tas holds Agents’ Representative Qualification. Tas joins Paramount Business Brokers feeling he can assist buyers and sellers of businesses connect in order for a smooth transaction to take place during the transition and settlement of businesses being bought and sold. Tas welcomes you to call us for a private discussion of how we can help your ambitions become reality…
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0426 643 550 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
Chris De Marte – Business Broker
With over fifteen years of hospitality experience, and a qualified chef of over 10 years, Chris comes from a passionate hospitality background with a strong work ethic. He has a broad and in-depth knowledge of the industry, having owned and managed a range of business’s including cafes, restaurants, bars, gourmet food stores, corporate and private catering.
For the last seven years Chris has been heavily involved in various major coffee focused establishments, working and managing teams to achieve their full potential, high growth and ultimate client satisfaction. It is this satisfaction and his selflessness that drives him to help fulfill the needs and dreams of others.
Chris has also completed courses in small business marketing, small business management and bookkeeping, giving him a greater understanding and knowledge of different aspects and strategies within small business. He has also had major involvement in assisting clients with concept design, construction, menu design and business planning.
His reputation within the hospitality industry has been built on the back of strong relationships forged over many years with integrity and honesty. His professionalism, respect for others and his attention to detail is of utmost importance, providing a strong platform to being a successful Business Broker.
Office: (03) 9021988 Mobile: 0401691184 Fax: (03) 86928635
Joshua Siow – Business Broker
Joshua is a dynamic, committed and driven individual. His main aim is to achieve outstanding results for his clients. Joshua is highly motivated and has the necessary skills of professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
Educated at the University of New South Wales Joshua holds a business degree with majors in taxation and accounting. Handpicked for a special traineeship with the Australian taxation office, he worked for many years with small, medium and large enterprise.
Post these years, he gained many years of business experience having developed, built up and successfully sold multiple businesses. These include a green energy company and a packaging wholesaling company.
Joshua brings a high level of understanding, insight and knowledge for different types of businesses and through this brings the best results for his customers every time.
Joshua is a successful person, who enjoys bringing success and helping others succeed to the best of their ability – he enjoys seeing the hard work of others get rewarded.
He has a beautiful family with three young children and enjoys volunteer work on the side.
Office: 03 9021 9888 Mobile: 0415 646 977 Fax: 03 8692 8635
Mark Kerschbaum – Business Broker – TAS
Mark Kerschbaum has been involved in business & property for the past 25 years in various forms. Mark is born and bred in Hobart with a brief business venture in Sydney when he was running one of his own businesses. Mark has a solid knowledge base in various businesses, including the building industry and spec building over the past 20 years, however his first major job role was as a chef. From the age of 16 Mark worked as a chef in many Hobart restaurants until he started his own business at the formally known ‘Beach House Hotel’ restaurant. He successfully ran his this business for four years before heading to Sydney. Upon his return, Mark worked as a chef and various job roles until he began as a Real Estate Consultant in 2006. His sales skills were further enhanced when he briefly worked as a sales representative for a food service business in Hobart until he earned his Bachelor of Property degree. Since receiving his degree, of late, Mark has been working as a Property Valuer in Hobart for a large International firm. Mark has since joined the team at Paramount. Mark has a well-rounded and balanced career to understand your needs and achieve a great result for you, despite the nature of your business.
Office: 1300 1 PARAMOUNT Mobile: 0415 221 287 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
- Turnover circa $500k per annumampers - Well established engineering ampersand fabrication businessampers ..
- Takings: $11,000 per week, Rent: $890 per weekampers - Excellent location and exposure on major intersectionamp..
- Blue chip cafe in the heart of Essendon, trading 7 daysampers - Takings: $9,000 pw Lease: 3x3x3 Rent: $670 per ..
- Established European bistro in a blue chip suburb, one street from the beachampers - Surrounded by residential ..
- Taking $11,500 per week, trading 5 days, 20 yr lease!ampers - Exclusive commercial/industrial estate, impeccabl..
- Turn-key operation, turnover circa $600,000 per annumampers - Long established franchise with over 200 stores n..
- Turnover circa $1 million per annumampers - New Lease on offer, Rent $750 P/Wampers - Well established b..
- A solid performer, established for over 13 yearsampers - Takings: $14,000 New Lease: 5 + 5 + 5 yearsampers..
- Taking $4,500, Secure lease, Cheap Rent $574 per weekampers - 5 Days only! Short hours 7:30am-3:30pm Mon - Frid..
- Long established Thai restaurant for 22 years, nights only!ampers - Taking $7,500 per week, beautiful function ..
- Turnover $1 million plus per annumampers - Secure lease, 1 yr remaining plus 3+3, Reasonable Rent ampers ..
- Takings $25,000+ per week, brilliant inner-west locationampers - Lease 2 years remaining, plus 4 + 4 optionsamp..
- Genuine vendors, reasonable offers will be consideredampers - Well established tapas ampersand wine bar taking ..
- Taking $4,500 per week, 10kg of coffee salesampers - Trading 6 days only, short hours, closed by 4pmampers..
- Huge state of the art gym ampersand fitness club T/Over $400,000 p.a. approxampers - Over 500 paid up members a..
- Cafe taking $4,500 per weekampers - Extremely low rent of $320 per week, ampers - Secure lease, 5 + 5 + ..
- Taking $16,000 per week, 5 days only, prime CBD cornerampers - Rent of only $1800 pw (All Inclusive of Outgoing..
- Well established mechanic workshop with 3 hoistsampers - Specializes in Auto Air Conditioning ampersand re-gass..
- Taking - $10,500 per week, Lease 5+5 yearsampers - Fantastic location in the heart of Albert Parkampers ..
- Taking $6,000 per week currently and growing consistentlyampers - Brand new fit out with modern vibrant feel am..
- Beautiful High End Italian restaurant on classy Burgundy Streetampers - Taking $14,*** **per week, Secure 15 y..
- New lease on offerampers - Unbelievable Cheap rent of approx. $430 per weekampers - Perfect time to purc..
- Taking $15,000+ per week, Licensed til 11pm, seats 90+ patronsampers - Secure Lease, Rent is only $400 per week..
- Established business Turnover $2.5 million per annum (inc GST)ampers - Providing Wood ampersand Gas Heaters, Fi..
- Taking $17,500 per week, secure lease and reasonable rentampers - Unbeatable location in front of Coles superma..
- Taking $18,000 pw, Located in an excellent shopping stripampers - Well fitted shop, all equipment is owned and ..
- Sales approx $14,000 per week, short hoursampers - Excellent location in the heart of Ivanhoeampers - Fa..
- Taking $10,500 pw, Secure lease 5 + 5 (9 yrs remaining)ampers - Supported by National Brand ampersand Buying Po..
- Newsagency outlet in Hobartampers - Post Office Boxes, with TattsLottoampers - Regular and Loyal Custome..
- Taking $7,500 per week, 5 days onlyampers - Selling a variety of Sushi, Californian rolls etcampers - Al..
No SOLD Listings Found