Paramount Business Brokers is a boutique business broking firm specializing in the sale of all types of businesses throughout the Greater Melbourne area. We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients. With over 50 years of combined business & brokerage experience, we know how to take care of your business transaction whether buying or selling.
We are committed to excellence and to our clients…. To us, this is Paramount.
Fred Samoun – Principal - OIEC | CPBB | AIBB | LEA REIV
Fred’s business journey began in the early 90’s- and since then, has had his sights firmly on the business landscape in one form or another… over the last 20 years; Fred has owned and managed several successful businesses in Melbourne and interstate. This led into a natural progression into the business broking world. Since 2005 Fred has listed & sold hundreds of business throughout Melbourne, varying from food & hospitality, retail, industrial, foodservice, wholesale and distribution… achieving many accolades along the way, he has built fantastic relationships and rapport with clients, vendors & purchasers, utilizing his many years of professionalism, integrity and respect for others. He now carries that on with the utmost ambition and endeavor, at Paramount Business Brokers.
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0417 319 873 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
John Khoury – Business Broker
John joins our team after a long and successful business journey, having been involved in the hospitality industry for over 17 years. John started in partnership with his family in many food and beverage businesses and evolved to develop, own and operate many cafes and restaurants throughout Melbourne’s CBD to the north east suburbs each to demonstrate his expertise in operating and managing successful businesses. Having vast experience in the hospitality industry, John has developed a thorough knowledge of all aspects of running a successful business and this has placed him in the idyllic position of becoming a specialist business broker.
John is focused and determined to offer the best possible service to both buyers and vendors; assisting them to market and sell businesses as well as identify and facilitate the purchase of businesses suited to the needs of prospective buyers.
John is passionate about the hospitality industry and excited to represent Paramount Business Brokers.
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0400 500 065 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
John Klonaris – Business Broker – TAS
John Klonaris has been involved in business full time since 1993 and part time before that. John’s experience is wide and varied: from his early years in the family supermarket to running a café, and owning a wholesale distribution business, food manufacturing plant and currently in the professional business service industry.
John knows and understands the effort in running a business in an ever increasing competitive environment and can relate to the needs of a business owner wanting to sell their business that they have worked hard to build up, and a purchaser looking for a quality business opportunity to further put their mark on it.
John is currently in the midst of his MBA (Master of Business Administration) and is specialising in Entrepreneurial Management.
“We ensure the highest degree of Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism and the strictest Confidentiality in order to achieve the desired outcome for our Clients.”… sums up exactly what John’s expectations and principles are, and along with this, John’s love of business and the ability to assist people achieve their goals is what attracted John to be associated with Paramount Business Brokers.
Based in our Hobart office, feel free to give John a call to discuss your business needs further, to either appraise your business, list your business or help you find your next business venture.
Office: 1300 1 PARAMOUNT Mobile: 0417 141 621 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
Chris De Marte – Business Broker
With over fifteen years of hospitality experience, and a qualified chef of over 10 years, Chris comes from a passionate hospitality background with a strong work ethic. He has a broad and in-depth knowledge of the industry, having owned and managed a range of business’s including cafes, restaurants, bars, gourmet food stores, corporate and private catering.
For the last seven years Chris has been heavily involved in various major coffee focused establishments, working and managing teams to achieve their full potential, high growth and ultimate client satisfaction. It is this satisfaction and his selflessness that drives him to help fulfill the needs and dreams of others.
Chris has also completed courses in small business marketing, small business management and bookkeeping, giving him a greater understanding and knowledge of different aspects and strategies within small business. He has also had major involvement in assisting clients with concept design, construction, menu design and business planning.
His reputation within the hospitality industry has been built on the back of strong relationships forged over many years with integrity and honesty. His professionalism, respect for others and his attention to detail is of utmost importance, providing a strong platform to being a successful Business Broker.
Office: (03) 9021988 Mobile: 0401691184 Fax: (03) 86928635
Joshua Siow – Business Broker
Joshua is a dynamic, committed and driven individual. His main aim is to achieve outstanding results for his clients. Joshua is highly motivated and has the necessary skills of professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
Educated at the University of New South Wales Joshua holds a business degree with majors in taxation and accounting. Handpicked for a special traineeship with the Australian taxation office, he worked for many years with small, medium and large enterprise.
Post these years, he gained many years of business experience having developed, built up and successfully sold multiple businesses. These include a green energy company and a packaging wholesaling company.
Joshua brings a high level of understanding, insight and knowledge for different types of businesses and through this brings the best results for his customers every time.
Joshua is a successful person, who enjoys bringing success and helping others succeed to the best of their ability – he enjoys seeing the hard work of others get rewarded.
He has a beautiful family with three young children and enjoys volunteer work on the side.
Office: 03 9021 9888 Mobile: 0415 646 977 Fax: 03 8692 8635
Troy DiDomenico – Business Broker
Troy joins the team with over 15 years of international business experience. He has held senior leadership positions with start-ups, small private companies and large corporates in retail, e-commerce, software and a variety of other industries.
His thirst for being involved in business, growing companies and building strong relationships led him to work and live in the U.S. for seven years and undertake short term assignments in Asia, Central Europe, South America and the Middle East.
Troy’s success in operating and advising businesses on profitable scalable solutions, business valuations, together with his experience in leading teams on buy and sell side transactions is a valued asset that he can share as a business broker with both buyers and vendors.
Troy has a record in delivering successful commercial outcomes and as a certified accountant in both Australia and the U.S. acts with professionalism and integrity.
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0437 300 601 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
Jack Sleiman – Business Broker
Office: (03) 9021 9888 Mobile: 0402 850 130 Fax: (03) 8692 8635
- Taking $5,000 plus pw, 5 days only, Rent $925 pw!ampers - Trading 7am - 3pm daily, seating 13 patronsampers..
- Taking $16,500 per week, rare city-fringe opportunity!ampers - Booming growth area, massive amount of apartment..
- Consistent weekly Turnover of $18,000 per weekampers - Trading 7 days, closed 4.30pm daily with no night tradin..
- Taking $6,000 per week, Lease: 5+5+5 Rent: $440 pwampers - Fully managed cafe in busy St. Kilda locationampersa..
- Takings: $11,000 per week, Rent: $890 per weekampers - Excellent location and exposure on major intersectionamp..
- Established European bistro in a blue chip suburb, one street from the beachampers - Surrounded by residential ..
- Taking $11,500 per week, trading 5 days, 20 yr lease!ampers - Exclusive commercial/industrial estate, impeccabl..
- Turn-key operation, turnover circa $600,000 per annumampers - Long established franchise with over 200 stores n..
- Long established Thai restaurant for 22 years, nights only!ampers - Taking $7,500 per week, beautiful function ..
- Turnover $1 million plus per annumampers - Secure lease, 1 yr remaining plus 3+3, Reasonable Rent ampers ..
- Takings $25,000+ per week, brilliant inner-west locationampers - Lease 2 years remaining, plus 4 + 4 optionsamp..
- Taking $3,500 per week, New lease on offer, Rent $420 pwampers - Fully equipped kebab shop located on a busy Ma..
- Taking $7,500 per weekampers - Reasonable Rent $840 secure leaseampers - Fantastic location - Main Stree..
- Huge takings, $20,000 per week.. Cheap Rent $715 pw and secure leaseampers - Leading pizza brand in the Norther..
- Beautifully set up cafe with great takings of $15,000 pwampers - Only trades 6 days - potential to open Sundays..
- Taking $4,500, Secure lease, Cheap Rent $574 per weekampers - 5 Days only! Short hours 7:30am-3:30pm Mon - Frid..
- Taking $12,000 per week, secure lease, trading 7 daysampers - Fantastic corner cafe/restaurant opportunity in M..
- Established Spudbar store first time on the market.ampers - Healthy turnover of $13,000 per week with strong ye..
- Taking $4,500 per week, ideal rentampers - Fantastic 5 day industrial/commercial cafeampers - Commercial..
- Turnover of $8,000 per wk, great rent of $895 pw and secure lease ampers - Brilliant location in the heart of M..
- Join the SPUD revolution! Healthy turnover of $15,000 per week with strong growth year on yearampers - Brillian..
- Takings: $16,000 per week, pick up and delivery onlyampers - Very short hours, 6 nights, closed at 9.30 pm ever..
- Taking $4,000, Secure lease 3x3x3, Rent $375ampers - Excellent location in Essendon trading 5 days only ampersa..
- Taking $8,000 pw, Rent $875 pw, Secure lease 5+5+5 (11 yrs remaining) ampers - Excellent corner location in the..
- Taking $6,000 per week, Secure lease!ampers - 5 day corporate cafe, St. Kilda Road Melbourneampers - Pri..
- Taking $16,000 per week, 5 days only, prime CBD cornerampers - Rent of only $1800 pw (All Inclusive of Outgoing..
- Well established mechanic workshop with 3 hoistsampers - Specializes in Auto Air Conditioning ampersand re-gass..
- Taking - $10,500 per week, Lease 5+5 yearsampers - Fantastic location in the heart of Albert Parkampers ..
- Established business Turnover $2.5 million per annum (inc GST)ampers - Providing Wood ampersand Gas Heaters, Fi..
- Newsagency outlet in Hobartampers - Post Office Boxes, with TattsLottoampers - Regular and Loyal Custome..
No SOLD Listings Found